Game Specifications (i’ll develop them in next months)
- Realistic Ask-Audience help DONE!
- 50-50 help DONE!
- Pseudo-real “phone-a-friend” help DONE!
- Shuffle answers DONE!
- Difficulty change during the game DONE!
- DLDI support DONE!
- Very fast loading questions from huge files DONE!
- Internet Updates DONE!
- Cute gfx DONE!
- Skins Support
- Sound Effect
- Maybe some music theme?! (not confirmed)
- Maybe some gfx effects (alpha/zoom)
How to run this game
- Download the zip
- Download the questions’ file
- Extract the zip inside the root folder of your flashcard
- Open the WWTBAFM folder (that is placed inside the root folder of your flashcard)
- Patch the right rom for your flashcard with latest DLDI and delete the others
- Put the questions’ file inside the WWTBAFM folder (‘questions.txt’ must be the correct name of the file!)
- Play it!
|Mollusk for constantly update PAlib
|Derula for his regular expression and his patience
|Lino for his really good emulator
|Koda for his support and ideas
|SephZero for his gfx that will never be ready in time 😛
|Aurelio the bug-finder!
|You if you have added a question 😛