Yesterday SephZero gave me the authorization to post something about the gfx of WWTBAFM. Probably this is not the definitive GFX but it’s very nice. What do you think about it? Feel free to reply!
hi there! finally i finished to move the wwtbafm from the old host to this new host. i installed also a wordpress and integrate them. you can reach WWTBAFM website by clicking on the link on the sidebar 🙂 have fun!
hello to all. i’m very tired, but the first complete version of wwtbafm is done! unfortunately i didn’t had the gfx in time. so another release with gfx will be done. and another one with internet updates too. now i need to rest myself. that’s sure. i coded this new version in 3 days nonstop. check the wwtbafm website. more questions are accepted as well.
yesterday, when i was having a shower, i had some brilliant ideas to recycle the famous television game: “who wants to be a milionare” and port it to ds.
The project will be called: WWTBAFM and the extra F stands for “fake” because no money will be earn by players 🙂
these are the specifications for the game i’ll develop in next months:
– DLDI support for external file (that will content questions and language files)
– Cute gfx totally inspired by the television program
– Sound Effect
– Maybe some music theme?! (not confirmed)
– Maybe some gfx effects (alpha/zoom).
– Maybe Internet Automatic Updates
– And last, because i don’t know if i can do it, voice recognition in one aspect of the game.
Yours ideas and opinions will be taken in consideration